e-ram(attn: Bernd) Kinda long

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 17:04:57 EST

An answer from Mark Kibort of eRacing:

-----Original Message-----
From: mark kibort [mailto:mkibort@compuserve.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 3:05 PM

Tell these guys its good , even with a older smaller TB. I just did
a test on an Integra , stock with a tube. and it gained 5 hp AVERAGE. most
headers only give 3-4 hp and an average of .1 or .2, YES, .1 or .2 over the
range of 2500 to 7000. We get an average of 5 . 5X the total average
gain over most all headers (20 tested by sport compact car)

anyway, thought that was interesting when I saw the times of the
acceleration and we gained .2seconds out of 10 going from equivilant of
55mph to 110. I would think the gains on the 0-55 would be around 1 or 2
tenths. for a net gain.

talk to you soon,

Mark Kibort