RE: Anyone have a Magnum Performance TB??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 18:29:56 EST

My MP Throttle Body has been working flawlessly as well. Yes, the price is
higher since he doesn't use CNC machine(s) for the work...it's all hand
work. (That's the reason for the higher price.) The HP claims do seem a
little high...but then again, the "Torquey-ness" of the engine is
dramatically improved. At least on my "Little V6". ;)

Very happy with the end result...although the price was kinda high.

Now as for all the rest of the TB makers out there, you all have a great
product as well. Whether it's lower price, bigger bores, thinner shafts,
"Big Name" approval, or whatever the claim to fame is...they plain out and
simple WORK MUCH BETTER THAN STOCK. It's just a matter of who you want to
purchase the product from (that goes for anything else out there as well).

- Bernd