Re: Burnouts????

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 20:46:08 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 8:26:41 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ZeNel1eac1@aol.com writes:

<< that's exactly how you do it BUT!!!!!!!! you forgot to mention one thing.
 NEVER THINK YOU CAN LET GO OF THE BRAKE AND TAKE OFF FROM THERE.
NEVER!!!!!!
     I've seen mustangs let go of the brake and all of a sudden those slick
 wheels slide to the side and grab hold of clean road and wrap themselves
 around sucht things as trees other cars almost a police car once as he was
 about to get nailed anyway! It's alot of fun,.... I do it all the time
 myself BUT BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOURSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU. oh yeah and
 does anyone know the old chlorine bleach trick????????? >>

Really I thought the Excessive traction was awesome, I took off after a
burnout and got great traction around a turn, great fun.... Left a big ass
black curved line too, HEHEHE Greg