Re: roll-top

From: Phil Jenkins (bugnik@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 01:53:46 EST

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:18:03 EST
From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: roll-top covers

Patrick,

  I bought my Roll Top from a company in Colorado
(Denver area I think). The
name was Davies or something like that. Sorry to be
so vague but it has been
about 2 years. If you go to the Pace Edwards web page
and fill out their
request for information, it will redirect you to a
page with some of their
distributors. You should see the one I am talking
about. I paid $525 if I
remember correctly. At that time they were giving a
10% discount if you
mention their web page. You can see pics on the DML
homepage. If you have
any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Russ

Patrick,
I paid about the same as Russ did for my roll-top. I
bought it from a place in Peoria IL, I don't remember
the name of the place. I feel it was well worth the
money.
Russ, Thanks for the info on the Powerbolt. I
appreciate it.

=====
Phil
Havana IL