I Finally Beat a 4L Cherokee!!!!(long)

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 11:19:31 EST

hey all,
i just got home from workin an overtime shift, well on my way home, a
friend of mine i work with came to a stop at a set of lights, he has a
4l jeep cherokee, and we always wanted to see who would win in a race,
but it was always busy on the streets, so we couldnt... but today
however, the roads were dead, and we gave it a shot, i launched the good
oal dak at 1500 rpms like i do at the track and spun bad, i lost that
race, we get to the next set of lights which were red, and talked about
the race and decide to do it again, the light turns green and im off,
chris, my buddy in the jeep left a little late, so i won that race, low
and behold the 3rd light is red, we stop and prepair for this one.... i
launched at about 600 this time and chris left at the same time, i had a
bit of wheel spin, but she hooked up and man did i smoke that jeep, i
got about 3 carlengths ahead of him before we had to stop. chris couldnt
beleive it, he says he never lost to a v6 dak before.... I never won
against a 4l cherokee before, mind you , i did a couple of things since
i raced one last..

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @