Re: Re: Frontend Bra???

From: Jason Murphy (murphman60@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 20:26:19 EST

I would definitely agree with that. Bra's are a great thing to have for
about the first 3 days they protect the most vulnerable part of your baby,
the front end from big nasty bugs, rocks, etc. but after that they work just
like sandpaper because they do trap some of these bugs,rocks,dust,etc.
Unless you take them off probably at least once every two weeks and wash
thoroughly. (depending on your driving environment) they are more harm than
good. As far as going back to the dealer I wouldn't unless you're into self
humilliation. :/ I have seen many of my friends get one thinking they were
protecting their investment, only to remove them months/years later to find
they had little to NO paint left!!

Sorry to burst your bubble

Jason Murphy '99 DARC R/T