Re: HELP! I Installed my new 24# injectors today, now my truck start!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 10:14:17 EST

At 09:34 AM 11/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>No, I forgot to disconnect the battery until I was done.Whats a PDC? Wher is
>position 1? Which fusebox, underhood or passenger compartment?

PDC is the Power Distribution Center. It's located in the engine compartment,
driver's side and is a fairly large black box. Remove the cover and on the
inside of the cover it will list what all the circuit breakers and fuses
are for.

Fuse Junction box 1 is located at the end of the dash, driver's side.
You'll need a FSM to tell what circuits each of the mini-fuses are for.

I had a problem with the dash instruments, radio and cab roof light
after I hooked up a scanner. I discovered last night that it blew
fuse 12.

>I am replacing existing 24# injectors.

I was just going to suggest that you put the stock ones back in and see
if your problem went away.

Good luck. Let you know if I can think of or come across anything else.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.