2000 Dakota .....bucket seats

From: Gary Granger (ggranger@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 18:52:18 EST

Hey everybody,

I recently purchased a 2000 Dakota with the optional high back buckets. I
find the seats to be uncomfortable due to the lumbar support area being too
high or too pronounced (the lumbar adjustment is at min). Has anybody else
noticed this? Are there options from DC or after maket seats available for
this model? Can the seat itself be adjusted? I would like to keep the power
seat functions. for now I just put a 2 inch pad on the seat and is a lot
better since it moves the curved part of my spine up to where the curved
part of the seat is. I am 6 ft tall and have never had a problem with bucket
seats before.

thanks,
Gary