fog light info help...THE END

From: cnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 22:30:17 EST

Finally!

I've finshed installing them, and let me tell you: BRIGHT AS FU#$!!!
The hardest part was cutting the hole and mounting them(and lets not
forget the aiming part too)

I'm kinda worried I might get a ticket because the're so bright.

One last question: The switch has a small green LED light that never
turns off, would this small light harm my battery?

Thanks for all who replied

"el Guahiro"
99 Six-er
H.I.D. Superwhite foglights!

P.S. What kind of engine does an oldsmobile allero have? (got a story to
talk about...)