Re: Durango/Dakota Q-forms

From: jimm (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 23:11:56 EST

There is probably no difference in the kick panels and there are 2 gray colors
in the interior. Light gray is called mist gray and dark gray is called agate.
I have been trying for almost 2 years to find the panels for my 99 Dak. I had a
98 before and I tried to get them then and they have not been ready. If they
are ready now I am going to get mine asap. Check your window sticker that came
with your truck to see if it is mist gray or agate.