Spray in liners / RollTop

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 13:51:19 EST

Trying to decide between Rhino, Line-X, etc for a
spray in liner. I had a drop in on my last truck and
while it worked, it was very loud I thought,
especially with the rear window opened....so I would
like to go with a under the rail spray in...So far the
Line-X sounds and looks better to me, but Rhino seems
to be the more popular. Anyone got anything bad to
say about either? Also, anyone got a 'color' spray in
liner? My new truck is gonna be white...thought it
might look neat to have the bed stay a matching
color...

Also, any Pace Edwards RollTop owners out there? Like
them/hate them? Worth it?

TIA