Re: Re: GOING ON TRIP--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 20:25:28 EST

 Up till '98 when the factory made an R/T --a person had to make their OWN
R/T's with factory authorized parts,such as headers,performance
computer,cam,valve train components,etc. The total parts costs was around an
extra $2000.00 or more for the total R/T package. A 360 wasn't available in
the DAKs either at that time. So with the parts in my '95, I'm up to a 3/4th
R/T --- still have to put in a cam.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green