Re: ok more questions

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 21:32:54 EST

well the 4.7 doesnt have a distributor so thats out. i was wondering if there
is a site where i can hear different exhaust sounds and see what muffler im
gonna put on my truck. Yes folks its time for this dakota to get out of its
virgin state is in now and its time to up the hp from stock. want a good
place for headers and chip and exhaust. mainly muffler since i have 3 cat
converters on the damn thing. Now also i designed a dual air intake for the
4.7 . ill be making it soon and ill post the pics on my crappy web site along
with stats if there will ever be a drag strip opening here before i die of
old age. Let me know if you want a air intake or the way to make after you
see mine. ill be doing most of it this week and puting it on hopefully this
week too
Rob