Re: Tundra Commercial/truck pulls

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:09:32 EST

Yeah, I was a little disappointed since I heard the same
thing that the Cummmins Rams were dominating truck pulls as
far as stock trucks go. In the Rams defense, it was an
older model without the 24valve engine, looked very stock
and the Powerstroke Super-DOODY was fixed up pretty good,
so who knows what he had. I have yet to see a V10 Run.

I would put mine up against a Tundra if one shows up.

John

--- Cale Henry Bargen <vencomatic@ameritech.net> wrote:
> I've got a similar story, but with a much different
> outcome! At a local
> tractor pull, they squared off the 4x4 diesels (single
> wheel, no
> duallys) from the big 3. The chevy 6.5 turbo and the
> powerstroke Ferd
> were fairly even, pulling about half track. They had to
> tell the guy
> with the Dodge Cummins to please take his foot out of it
> because he
> looked like he was planning to take the pull sled home
> with him. Fun to
> watch!
> Cale

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's