Re: Tundra Commercial

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:16:30 EST

That's false advertisement as I see it. I am sure most of you agree with me
out there looking at the posts on the subject. If you're gonna blatantly put
down someone or a group, make the comparison equal. I know they wont stand a
chance. I still can't get a tundra to race me on the street, I wish I could
catch one at the track.

Kelly in SC
'96 5.2 CC

n a message dated 11/16/99 3:08:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,