Upgraded lighting!! whoo hoo!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 20:14:08 EST

Anyways, I had some time today and I went to radio shack and bought a 12v
automotive relay. I spliced the harness on the headlights and upgraded it to
have MORE POWER! I haven't tried it out in the dark yet, but I will soon.
Stupid hyperwhite bulbs (cheaper ones) the paint is cracking and peeling off
the sides.. I think it's time for a new set!
-Dester

PS. if you'd like to know how i did it. e-mail me personally or just ask, and
i'll post it to the list. Very easy. took about 1 hour.