Re: Pinging info - Erika

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 20:18:53 EST

I access newsgroups through my local server using MS Outlook Express 5. I
think you can also get to the newsgroups by going thru Usenet or Dejanews.
I think there are also some freeware newsgroups readers available for
download at www.tucows.com - you'll probably have to do a search for
"newsreaders" or "newsgroup readers" or something along those lines.

If you want, I can probably try to cut and paste all of the postings on this
subject to date and e-mail them to you. The subject header is something
like "Ping Ping 5.9 Engine".

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate