Re: Underdrive pulleys attn Jon was Re: RE: V-6 mods

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 02:47:23 EST

with the asp pulleys, i had to buy a aftermarket (not mopar) waterpump, for my
3.9, i have a 98 v6 and the waterpump pulley is pressed on, where as if you went
out and bought a replacement waterpump from mopar, it would come with a pulley .
what i had to do was go to napa and order a water pump for a 92 3.9 (3.9, 5.2,
&5.9 use the same WP), this aftermarket pump didnt come with a pulley, but it had
a plate with screw holes so you could attach the underdrive pulleyto it.

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @
http://www.MoparEd.com  Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.887/80.11MPH