Re: Re: was-Anti-Lock light stays on-now-vinegar

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 11:08:48 EST

Once I was washing my Dak at my parents house while they sat on the patio and watched (Dak washing as spectator sport). I was washing the windows with a vinegar and water solution, and the damn flying insects wouldn't leave me alone. I yelled "HEY! I just disproved an adage! Obviously you can catch more flies with VINEGAR!"
And my dad said, "How do you know? Did you try washing your windows with honey?"
Flip

SteveM.

P.S. - you'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar,,,,, but not as
many as you get with dead squirrels.

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!