Re: I wanna go to a meet!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 14:56:44 EST

where on Long Island I'm in Westbury

Joe G.
'98 Black sport plus 4x4 318 5spd

<< Ya know . . . I'm just going to come out and say it. Can we PLEASE have a
 meet somewhere that's not a 27 hour drive from my house?? C'mon
 guys...there's gotta be some New York fellas on this list that don't live a
 stone's throw away from Canada. I live on Long Island and I think I'm the
 only one! I mean how am I supposed to show off the Vipertruck if I gotta
 drive 600 miles to do it?!? Some of you Texas people move up North or
 something, help me out!! (grin)

 -Austin
 Sitting in the corner of the United States, all by my damn self
 With the Vipertruck, of course >>