Re: speakers

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 16:42:40 EST

I have a set of 2 from my 99 front (6.5"). I believe the harness is
attached, but am not sure. they were used for 3 days prior to the
installation of my aftermarket system. Make an offer.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."