Re: NJ members head count ---> unofficial NJ Meet this weekend?

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 19:55:40 EST

So, is there an unoffical new jersey meet at E-town/Raceway park this
Saturday? I'm up for it. I know a certain Acura GSR who wants a piece of
me. Anyways, if anyone would rather just get some grub, i'm up for that
also. If you're from North Jersey, may I suggest Rutt's Hut? They have the
Cops and Rods shows there in the summer and they have the most 'eh... um...
interesting hot dogs you'll ever eat. Whatever anyone decides, let me know.
  The ball and chain is going to a journalism conference which gives me play
time.

--
Dave