Re: Toys for Tos Run Does anyone care?

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 20:19:48 EST

Well, maybe the DML isn't interested in helping others less fortunate than
themselves. I think each state's DML members should band together and
contribute/collect as much as they can for this cause. Then report the
results to see who did the best. Remember, the kids are the real winners
here!!!
Jim