Canadian $750. Certificate

From: Mr and Mrs Peter Anderson (kira@efni.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 20:31:16 EST

I have recieved a letter from DC which is the equivalent to the US $500.
cerificate.
The letter states that I am entitled to $750. worth of Mopar accessories
from the accessories catalogue. I called the Canadian Customer service HQ
in Windsor Ontario and asked them if I could use this $750 towards MP parts
and was told NO.
I told them that in the US, the guys were being allowed to purchase MP
parts and that it should be the same for us Canadians. They still said NO.
I have been in touch for the past couple of days with a very concerned and
heads up guy from the States who is checking into this matter for us
Canadians. Are there any other Canuks out there that are experiencing this
same scenario? Anybody have any suggestions? Maybe if we contact DC Canada
as a group instead of individually, we would have more luck. I will let
everyone know what I find out from our US friend. ( Thanks JM) Pete
Anderson.