Re: DML Digest V4 #1186

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:06:26 EST

Hell, up here in the northeast, We don't have to drive 600 miles, we got a
store on every corner.

DICEMAN!!! How's it going? How's the Viper Truck? I'm up for another DML
meet. We were suppose to have some of the 4x4's getting together in NJ for
a little wheeling, but it's looking like that kind of fizzled out.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM