Re: Re: Re: 2WD Winter tire questions(non Dak)

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:22:41 EST

In a message dated 11/18/1999 1:33:30 AM !!!First Boot!!!, grndak4x4@home.com
writes:

<< However, you know how hard it is to find AT tires for 14" rims,
 especially in the stock size range!?!?
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6 >>

actually there are a few manufacturers that make all terrain tires in stock
sizes. One good place for tires ( and youll laugh) walmart. I got their
store brand and i had them on a work truck for about 70 000 miles till i
finally got rid of them got another set just like it and sold the truck.
they were great tires and the warranty was awesome. One time i took a front
set back because i thoiught they were causing the steering whreel to vibrate.
no question they replaced them. It ended up being a bent rim but they never
argued with me. That was awesome customer service
Rob