Re: Who has the MPI single plane manifold?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 22:15:27 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 7:12:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

<< Hey Jon,
 You say you needed a 3/8 NPT to 1/8 NPT adaptor for your sensor? How many
 holes does you M1 have up front in the water jacket aside from the water
 neck of course? My M1 came with two 5/8 x ? threaded holes, and one 3/8 x
 24 threaded hole. Looking at my water temperature sensor, it will screw
 right into the 3/8' hole without an adaptor. Just curiously wondering if
 they made a couple changes to the intake.
 Rich >>

I had to use an adaptor on mine on the drivers side of the manifold. My
truck is a 96.

Brad

P.S. Did I mention to anyone that my Kammer & Kammer motor is running? If
theres no rain, will have some ET's this Saturday.