Re: I wanna go to a meet!!

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 01:12:21 EST

<< Ya know . . . I'm just going to come out and say it. Can we PLEASE have a
 meet somewhere that's not a 27 hour drive from my house?? C'mon
 guys...there's gotta be some New York fellas on this list that don't live a
 stone's throw away from Canada. I live on Long Island and I think I'm the
 only one! I mean how am I supposed to show off the Vipertruck if I gotta
 drive 600 miles to do it?!? Some of you Texas people move up North or
 something, help me out!! (grin)

Austin,

I used to live on Long Island and now I'm in just over the DE/MD line. I've
made it to Uniondale in just over 2 hours (Saturday AM, no traffic) and
Smithtown in under 3. Anyway, Cecil County is just over the DE/MD line, Atco
is about 1/2 hour, 45 minutes closer to you and e-town is just about half
way. We just had a meet at Cecil County and everyone there had a good time.
If you are considering a meet at a track, you can count me in.

Wayne