Re: RE: Platinum Vapor Injection

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 08:01:30 EST

I had one more question about the PVI. It uses Platinum (which is a heavy
metal..like Cadmium, Lead and Arsenic). These elements are pretty reactive
and when ingested or inhaled, in time will build up in the body and cause
CNS (central nervous system) damage. This Platimum is supposed to be a
catalyst..and by definition a catalyst is not destroyed during the reaction
it is involved with (the reaction it facilitates). Where do these metals
end up after they catalyze the reaction? They are not bound up like they
are in a catalytic converter. Are they inturn released into the atmosphere?
Or do they get stuck downstream in the CAT? Can anyone clear this up for
me?

Thanks!

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ