Re: RE: Gibson exhaust for the 4.7L

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 15:26:52 EST

In a message dated 11/18/1999 12:20:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
douggr@hazelett.com writes:

<< How do you people do that? All of these people getting exhaust systems
 for free? I don't know if this counts, but I wasn't happy with the job a
 local car wash did, so I went back and got a free wash. Is this even
 close?

    Doug Greig
    98 CC V6 4X4 Sport >>

Hell you just call them. if they are in your area they ll call you back. the
problem is they dont really want to go buy a truck just to do a exhaust so
they offer a free exhaust or the part they are designing to use your truck
for the pattern. I used to do it with the jet ski companies but i got out of
jet skiing. its a little inconvenient with the truck because theyll keeop it
for a few days but no big deal
Rob