RE: Exhaust Bolts?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 23:29:15 EST

Heather,
Bolts can shear from a number of factors. To name a few; vibration, temper,
metal composition, stress, and fatigue. This covers most of the common
ones. I wouldn't wory about the bolts unless it happens again. I could
have been something as simple as someone using an incorrect hardness grade.

As far as the emergency brake goes. Just have it adjusted, or get someone
to adjust it for you. It is a very simple proceedure from under the truck.
Rich - Ashburn, VA