Re: gibson exhaust

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 01:02:22 EST

In a message dated 11/19/1999 5:49:53 AM !!!First Boot!!!, pedro@aguayo.org
writes:

<< What kinda of acountability are the offering?
 What if the break it?
 Not trying to mess it up for you but hey I would be upset if they break my
 truck.
 I'm sure they have to stress test it etc...

 Pedro >>

well ill get all the info when he calls me back. Im sure they dont want to
break the truck . and i assume it will be in a safe area. If its just left
out i wont do it but like i said i only gave him my phone # so ill have to
wait on the info. I know what youre saying. If they smoke the truck will they
be responsible. Damn right as my lawyer would say. I assume there is a
liability for the shop if they break the truck. as for stress testing what
will they do put it on a dyno? take it to the drag strip? Hell at least ill
get some # for the performance. No matter what id be pissed if they break it

Rob