Re: RE: Exhaust Bolts?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 07:36:04 EST

Get your rear brakes adjusted. As for the exhaust bolt...I have a feeling
that they either tightened it too much and it broke (covering their own
mistake) or it was a faulty bolt. But I don't remember hearing any funny
noises from your Dak the last time we met.

(Ya little speed freak!) ;)

- Bernd

Uh huh, speed freak? You're just jealous cause my lil' 4 cyl kept passin
yer 6 cyl butt up on the interstate. I had to lay off a bit just so you
could keep up with me!

(Don't worry, just remember about the sorry peel out that Gene and Rene did
at Whataburger during the Car show up at the Antique Mall...I coulda done
better than that!)

Just cause it's small don't mean it ain't tough!

Heather N Lonestar
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com