RE: Ordering a 2000 Dakota

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 08:21:15 EST

For daily driving and highway driving, the 3.55's would be slightly better.
But if you plan on either running larger tires, taking it offroad, towing
heavy items, or just plan on having some fun at the track, the 3.92's would
be better. You have to look at the whole picture and not just the gears.

- Bernd