Re: Az dmler head count / Utah / Nevada / Idaho

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 11:27:40 EST

Join the club! I'm feelin' just as lonely out here in Utah! My closest
is I think one in Idaho and a few in Vegas! Wish there was a few more
Utahns on the list! We could have a Moab meet! That would be da bomb!

>I know that there are other dmlers out here in arizona, but so far I have
>only heard from one. so how many are here that are active on the dml... I
>feel kinda lonely out here.
>gregg

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Forest Green
Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"