Re: Got 'er back

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 12:34:17 EST

Actually i'm Canadian and up here we don't even have any type of lemon law.
But the company has replaced vehicles with major defects before so if it
ends up that there are other problems i will try and get a whole new truck,
but it definitely takes a while. They basically fix about five or six
problems then i go to a separate division and register my case and blah
blah. Eventually they'll get it replaced if necessary. It just takes a lot
of red tape cause the procedures are based and very "grey" stipulations.
They use words ike "reasonable" and extraordinary cases".
You probably get the idea.

Frank WJ
2000 Dak SLT, 4x4, CC, Auto,Tranny still holding up after 24 hours.