Re: Gibson exhaust for the 4.7L

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 15:14:51 EST

> << Thats what I was thinking, but I can't find a 5.2 to look at and compare!
> Probably the same parts!!
> Can someone out there help us out here??
> matt
> >>
> My 4.7 has 3 cats on it one behind each exhaust manifold and one before the
> muffler
> Rob

One large cat after the Y pipe for my 98 5.2 . Just as an FYI, my
stock pipe (2 1/2" I think, Its been awhile) after the cat dumps
into a 3" adapter and then to the 3"in/offset out flowmaster 2
chamber. It goes straight out the back ending with the dual 3"
chrome Mopar resonators (TFX). They help tame the 2 chamber and
sound some kinda fantastic! I absolutely love this single 3" setup.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd