RE: NJ members head count "RUTT'S HUT"/ unofficial NJ Meet t his weekend?

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 22:16:05 EST

I may be up for Sat afternoon early afternoon, I gotta do some stuff
tomrrow, I guess anytime after 6PM is good for me

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com

> Oh boy. Rutt's it is. Anyone have a time preference? Saturday, Sunday,
> lunch, dinner?
>
> --
> Dave "Iron Stomach" Scelfo
> Eater of all that is Rutt's
>
> Saturday is fine by me, I guess an afternoon thing! Whatever is good for
> everybody else!
>

> Erwin (bulletproof stomach!) Mendoza
> '99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
> Edison, New Jersey

Actually Sunday would be best for me since I would be in the neighborhood in
the late afternoon. But Saturday would be cool too.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ