RE: Rutt's Hut/ Where were you Greg!?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 18:37:26 EST

> Had the DML meet @ Rutt's Hut in Clifton, NJ it was a nice turn
> out, we were all expecting Greg to show, where were ya'!? We had the lines
> marked off on the street, blocked off traffic, Bob was practicing his
staging in the
> parking lot, Bob even took out his spare tire from underneath for better
> launching, heck! There was a pool of $$$$ hoping Greg would beat
> the pants off Bob, then it turned into a bet if Greg showed and everyone
> who took "NO" won the pool of money!!! :oP

Well see I met this HOT babe..... YEAH RIGHT!

Sorry about that, got rooked into going into the city to fix the company
Notes server that decided to go on permanet vacation(didn't get home until
just now because I had to wait for the replacement parts to come in via
courier). Yes I was pissed especially when it's 4am, and the GF was feeling
frisky. IT sucks being the manager on that part, but someones head(actually
several)is gonna roll come Monday morning who supposed to handle those
problems and NOT ME! So you guys had Broad St blocked off just fer Bobby Boy
and me. DAMM! Even went out and washed the truck (at 10PM last night) just
so Bob would see my shiney tailgate as he ate some dust! So what where the
odds? How much did you get(what's my cut??hehehehehe)??? Just remember Bob
you got lucky THIS TIME! I'd bet Bob had something to do with this
conspiracy.... But anyways I'm gonna get some grub and pass out....

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ