Re: Factory Speaker Size?

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 19:20:13 EST

The Crutchfield catalog shows oversized 6 1/2" (6.5 S) all the way around.
While I haven't actually taken the stock speakers out of my '99 CC, they
have been right on for every other vehicle I've ever put speakers into.
They also show the depth as 5 7/16" front and 4 1/8" rear. They show these
sizes for '97 - '99 CC's. Hope this helps.

Mike G.