Re: speaker size?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 20:04:50 EST

I had an amp put into the side wall of the CC. I was a small kenwood amp.
They cut into the inner sheetmetal, and attached it there. Works great, and
you would never know it was in the truck. Now the sub was a different
story. That was put in a box that just sits on the seat.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+