Re: Goodyear Tires

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 1999 - 20:54:23 EST

I can't speak for their 4x4 truck tires but I will say that when I switched
from goodyear to BF goodrich comp t/a's it was the largest improvement in
handling and traction that I've ever seen on a vehicle. My truck improved
it's "street trim" 60' times by .2 seconds which is quite a big jump. What
I'm getting at is I wasn't happy with the performance side of the Goodyears
but they did give me alot of miles considering that most of the rubber was
stuck to the wheel well.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1