Re: Trans Go shift kit...

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 00:47:37 EST

they can be set VERY crisp. but I would be careful there. after frying my
trans doing something stupid I had my trans guy set it up for very hard
shifts and I think it's a little too much, it tends to be a little
uncomfortable when going for a "sunday drive" and my wife complains about it
now too and I can honestly say I don't blame her.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1