Re: Broken web page (attn nosdakota) was Re: Re: 4.10's for sale

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 01:00:42 EST

I have a banner and the pop-ups keep coming I've talked to them about it and
they didn't have a clue. I'm getting DSL in 2 weeks and they offer web space
for a small fee I think that's the way I'm gonna go just so I feel justified
complaining when it doesn't work right :o)
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1