Re: Goodyear Tires

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 02:30:11 EST

Well, I didn't have the 4x4 tires, but I got the 235/70/15 good year Eagle LS
tires and they sucked.. I think Tread wear is 360 and I barely got 22k miles
out of it.. Get something else!
-Dester

<< I have a 2000 Dakota on order and I am trading in my Ram. The Dak will
have
 the Goodyear 31 x 10.5 x 75 tires. I have been on the Ram mailing and while
 I was on it hardly anyone had anything decent to say about any of the
 Goodyear tires. I am curious as to the list's experiences with the Goodyear
 31 x10.5 x 75. Please let me know about handling and expected mileage.

 Ron
 Springfield, VA