Re: 4x4 transfer case trouble

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 18:46:13 EST

I don't know where I got the idea I should be doing it while rolling. If I
remember, I think that is the technique the manual told me to use. 15 mph
to put into hi, and 2 or 3 mph to be put into lo. I will check when I get
home from work.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+