Re: I need a cap or tonnue cover

From: Michael Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 22:16:31 EST

I have a TekStyle vinyl cover on my 88 long bed and I like it a lot... ran me 230 on my doorstep, installed it myself =)

-mike d.

88 6er, 3.55, Slushbox w/a 3/5 drop, headers, Hi flow cat, 2.5" Borla muffler,
14x3 K&N, JET stage II, Magnecors, Daytona seats, TekStyle tonneau, H4's

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

>>> "Gene Hodge" <gene_hodge@hotmail.com> 11/20/99 11:50PM >>>
I need to get a cap of some type for my '93 dodge dakota short bed. I know
nothing about pricing, quality, types, etc for caps, it would be great if
anybody that has info about them could post what they know.
Thanks,
Gene

P.S. I just bought the truck a week ago today and it's running great!