RE: tinted side windows

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 22:22:53 EST

Ed,
When I had my windows tinted, I ask the shop what to use for cleaning. They
suggested using 2-4 drops of dish washing soap to a standard sized spray
bottle full of water. This gives you a little bit of grease cutting
ability, while minimizing any residue from a cleaning agent. Hope this
helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA