Re: Dakota weight

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 23:36:39 EST

Hey Bernd, all you have to do is just take that tool box out, and if
you're like me, you carry everything with you, right (hehe)?? I'm really
curious as to how much mine weighs now, will do that tomorrow, there's a
scale right around the corner from work. Wow, y'all almost as heavy as
my '66 Toro, which weighs in at 5,100lbs, 2,800 front, 2,300 rear (keep
in mind it's front wheel drive) Are our Daks really built that sturdy??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6