Re: Re: Odometer Tampering

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 11:58:24 EST

In a message dated 11/22/1999 3:52:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
preacher@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< http://community.webtv.net/emailskip/doc >>

Dude that guy was all bent out of shape. I dont blame him. Anyone who does
that kind of sneaky underhanded thing like stopping or turning the odometer
back should be oersecuted to the full extent of the law. I never would even
think of doing such a crappy thing. I mean come on go buy a axtended warranty
if you need the extra coverage, I hope that guy gets caught and goes to jail
so he can be Jethro's girlfriend
Rob